Sweet Pickle Masala Recipe (Raw Mango)
800g Raw Mangoes, 425g Jaggery, 200g Shakti Sweet Pickle Masala,
(1) Wash the Mangoes and pat dry with a Clean cloth, chop the Mangoes into Small Pieces and store in a Vessel.
(2) Add Shakti Sweet Pickle Masala in it and mix well.
(3) Then add Jaggery in the mixture and store it for 3 days in a jar.
(4) After few days you can Savour the Flavour of Delicious Sweet Pickle.
Sweet & Sour Pickle: 425g Raw Mangoes, 225g Jaggery, 200g Shakti Sweet Pickle Masala Marwadi Pickle: 825g Raw Mangoes, 200g Mustard Oil, 200g Shakti Sweet Pickle Masala Kathiyawadi Pickle: 425g Raw Mangoes, 425g Jaggery, 200g Shakti Sweet Pickle Masala Sweet
(1) When adding oil heat it first, let it cool down and then add in the pickle.
(2) To bring out the taste of shakti pickle masala add chopped pieces of dry dates in the pickle.
RED CHILLI POWDER, MUSTARD, FENUGREEK, IODIZED SALT , MUSTARD OIL, CORIANDER-SPLITS, FENNEL SEEDS, TURMERIC POWDER, CINNAMUM, CLOVE, CUMIN, SAFOETIDA, WHOLE CHILLES