Color : Red
Flavor: Hot and spicy, Sour and Salty.
Enhancer: Specially in raw mango pickle (Khatta Mittha Achar).
– Also used as enhancer in some Indian dishes.
– Any dish with a pinch of khatta achar masala takes your dish to another level.
Mango Pickle Recipe (Raw Mango):
2.5 kg Raw Mango (Plain)
(Do not add Salt or Turmeric)
(Just add 500g Shakti Pickle Masala and 500g Oil)
(1) Wash and clean mangoes, pat dry with clean cloth and chop into smaller pieces
(2) Now add Shakti Pickle Masala to the chopped mango pieces, mix it well and store it in a clean glass jar and cover the face of the jar with a cloth.
(3) Now take the oil in a pan and heat it up and wait for it to cool down.
(4) After 2 hours, take the marinated mango pieces and add the cooled oil. If needed you can add more oil by following step no 3.
RED CHILLI POWDER, FENUGREEK, IODIZED SALT, MUSTARD OIL, MUSTARD,TURMERIC POWDER, ASAFOETIDA, WHOLE CHILLES
Near Bus Stand Bhadran- 388530Tal: Borsad, Dist: Anand, Gujarat, India.
Contact Number: +91 9537448899